Homeopathy Treatment for Sciatica
Sciatica is a type of pain affecting the sciatic nerve which extends from the lower back down the back of each leg. The basic cause for irritation of the sciatica nerve is compression which usually results from herniated and degenerated discs. The pain can be very severe and can seldom make you immobile.
Though sciatica pain can resolve within a few days most individuals chronically suffer due to progression of the causative factors. Chronic pains usually leads to abuse of pain killers which often fail to guarantee any relief.
Homeopathy can be of great help in managing this pain as well as relieve pressure and irritation on the sciatica nerve. Chronic backache and stiffness can also be ameliorated and the need for painkillers and anti-spasmodics reduced considerable. After treatment, most individuals find it easier to live with this problem by experiencing a significant reduction in the intensity of pain and frequency of relapses.
Do browse through the details we have carefully included on this website and email us for any further clarification regarding the treatment offered.
Sciatica is a type of pain affecting the sciatic nerve which extends from the lower back down the back of each leg.
Symptoms of Sciatica
- Pain extending from the lower back down to the back of leg
- Pain usually affects one leg but may be present bilaterally
- Pain, burning or tingling sensation down the leg
- Pain may extend down to the foot and toes
- Sensation of numbness down the rear of the affected leg
- Weakness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A constant pain or heaviness on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain on rising
Causes of Sciatica
Sciatica pain is caused due to irritation of the sciatica nerve. Commonly, the following conditions cause this leading to pressure, pinching or irritation of the nerve.
- Herniated disc or slip disc: The herniation leads to sciatic nerve irritation
- Degenerative disc disease: Decrease in thickness of the vertebral discs leads
to pressure on the nerve
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Other causes of lower back strain: Pregnancy, being overweight and sleeping on a soft mattress
Sciatica nerve pain is caused by a combination of pressure and inflammation on the nerve root, and treatment is centered on relieving both of these factors.
Typically, the treatment offered at HRD involves the following:
- Prescribing purely Homeopathic medicines (No Steroids or NSAIDS) which have a specific action on relieving nerve inflammation
- Prescribing essential Biochemic remedies (Minerals) which prevent further disc degeneration and bone damage. Biochemic medicines are made from Calcium, Magnesium etc.
HRD patients typically experience the following benefits:
- Relief in pressure and inflammation of the affected nerve
- Relief in pain associated with sciatica and disc herniation
- Relief in lower backache and stiffness of associated muscles
- Improvement in the ability to function as normally as possible
- Provide essential minerals required for disc, nerve and bone health
Wish to Start Our Proven Treatment? Click here
For any further details or clarification do feel free to email us at email@example.com