Homeopathy Treatment for Vocal Cord Nodule
Complete cure and prevention of vocal cord nodules (polyps) possible with homeopathy.
What are they?
The vocal cords are the folds of mucous membrane in the larynx which vibrate to make a range of vocal sounds such as those during speaking and singling.
Vocal cord nodules and polyps are noncancerous growths on the vocal folds that affect this voice. They may appear on either one or both of the vocal cords.
The vocal cords can develop nodules and polyps. Nodules appear as callous growths while polyps look like blisters. They restrict complete closure of the vocal folds and their ability to generate quick changes in air pressure essential for proper speech.
- Extensive use of voice. Those commonly affected include singers, teachers, actors etc. and therefore, also known as ‘singer’s nodules’.
- Excessive yelling and coughing
- Chronic allergic reactions and infection of the larynx
- Cigarette smoke and inhaled industrial irritants
- Hoarseness or harshness of voice
- Rough, scratchy voice
- Painful speech production
- Vocal breaks and decreased pitch range
Prevention of Vocal Cord Nodules and Polyps
- Eliminate strain and monitor your voice tone
- Avoiding yelling, loud talking and even whispering
- Speaking softly and in a range comfortable to you
- Avoid smoking and inhaling irritant pollutants
- Ensuring you treat your allergies and throat infection if any
May include, voice rest, speech therapy and voice training. Surgery is usually not the preferred choice of treatment and is only done in rare cases when they become large or have existed for a long time.
Homeopathy as a choice for vocal nodules and polyps
Individuals treated at HomeoConsult RD have shown to respond well and we therefore strongly recommend homeopathy for most cases of vocal fold nodules and polyps. Cases when treated early when the nodules are small and of recent origin respond faster and can be completely cured in a relatively shorter period of time. Besides reversing the condition, the medicines prescribed also help those prone to recurring growths as seen commonly in those who perpetually strain their voice.
Safety & Efficacy: Homeopathic remedies in general have no known side effects whatsoever. They are recommended for all age groups and can be taken for long durations without the fear of any harmful side effects. You can be 100% sure of their safety and efficacy.
If you or someone you know suffers from vocal cord nodules or polyps and/or is prone to recurrent hoarseness of voice, strongly consider starting homeopathy. Homeopathy could not only help immediately but also heal your recurring problem once and for all.
Wish to Start Our Proven Treatment? Click here
For any further details or clarification do feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org